How to proceed
To help you with the process in managing your requirements we have provided this easy to follow guide on how to proceed.
1. View website or contact us for free brochures
2. Send in request for estimate
3. Free no obligation quotation sent
4. Order stone with 50% deposit and churchyard/cemetery fee (if known)
5. Application to church/cemetery made
6. Church/cemetery approval received
7. Inscription layout to customer
8. Customer approval of layout
9. Work to stone commences & fixed to NAMM standards
10. Invoice for final balance sent to customer
We can assist with any questions or queries you may have prior to ordering, it is important to make sure you are making the right choice for your loved ones memorial.
This process can take up to 4 months depending on stock, and approval times, please advise if there is a date that you would like it to be fitted by, as we aim to do this whenever we can.
All the memorial shapes and materials are interchangeable and other features including engravings, portrait plaques and vases can be added to them. We can also provide inscriptions in many languages including Arabic, Chinese and Hebrew.
We then ask for a deposit to order the stone and any forms completed for the application. This will be sent with the necessary fees to pay on your behalf.
We shall provide an A4 layout (black & white, to scale) of the inscription on the memorial for customer approval.
When all approvals have been received and the stone has arrived, work can commence and then will be fitted to NAMM regulations.